To Place An Order
To place an order, call us at (708)-534-3988 between 7:00 am–4:00 pm CST, Monday through Friday.
Please note: Possibility Place Nursery is a local supplier, and cannot accommodate mail orders.
Digging of plant material begins in late March and continues through mid-May, and resumes mid-September through November, weather permitting. Please remember these dates when placing your order. We will not accept cancellations once plant material has been dug. We do not accept returned merchandise.
We will grow trees in above-ground containers under contract. Orders must be placed by the first week in March. Contact us for additional information.
We also will grow native perennials under contract. Contract grow orders may be placed through January. (Minimum order for contract growing is 10 flats.) However, if you are ordering very large quantities, we need your order by October in order to obtain enough seed for production. Contact us for additional information. Gift certificates are also available.
Pricing and Payment Terms
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- For new wholesale customers, payment is COD for the initial order. At that time, a credit application can be filled out to establish credit for future purchases.
- A service charge of 1.8% per month will be assessed after 30 days.
- Possibility Place Nursery no longer accepts credit cards.
- We recommend placing orders early in the season with a 20% deposit to ensure availability of the plant material. Deposits on orders are NON-REFUNDABLE, but may be applied to future orders.
Pickups and Deliveries
Loading yard hours are 7:00 am–3:00 pm CST, Monday through Friday, and Saturday 8:00 am–noon, by appointment. We are closed from noon to 1:00 pm each day, Sundays, and holidays. All merchandise pickups must have an appointment, including both retail and wholesale!
Winter office hours are 7:00 am–4:00 pm CST, Monday through Friday. We are closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day.